Still thinking of a reason to attend VMG SPVS Congress 2021. Well here are 5!
* 40+ hours of non-clinical CPD over 2 days, across 5 lecture streams – covering a diverse range of leadership and management topics including: coaching, profitability, sustainability, marketing, wellbeing and digital strategy. Plus, dedicated European and Large Animal & Equine streams, and Friday afternoon workshops. All sessions will also be recorded and made available for you to watch at your leisure, so no need to miss a thing!
* Leading speakers from within the veterinary profession and beyond from the UK, across the Atlantic and Europe wide including: Craig Bennett, The Wildlife Trusts; Katherine Eitel Belt, LionSpeak; Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge; Femi Otitoju, Challenge Consultancy; Carolyne Crowe, VDS Training; and Alan Robinson, Vet Dynamics.
* Explore innovative products and services, plus the chance to win some fantastic prizes from over 30 sponsors and exhibitors in our virtual exhibition hall.
* Network and meet with fellow delegates, exhibitors and speakers using our chat forums, in-platform social media stream, messaging and video conferencing.
* Visit our wellbeing hub dedicated to mental and physical wellbeing – watch pre-recorded tai chi and yoga sessions along with information, links and podcasts from organisations including The Wildlife Trust and Vetlife.
And much, much more….
Click here for the latest full programme details.
Tickets are just £150 for members and £200 for non-members, we also have some fantastic group discounts starting at just £100 per person.
With just over a week to go, why not register today!