Veterinary Business Toolkit and Congress Attendee Offer
In follow up to Congress 2021, the experts of Platinum Sponsor, Citation, have put together a free business toolkit. This contains 10 free resources to help you navigate through the next few weeks – whatever challenges and opportunities they may bring.
Please do take a read of the guides and resources, as they will help make sure you continually improve your veterinary business, and keep on top of key areas of compliance.
- COVID-19 testing: key HR considerations for employers
- COVID-19: workplace ventilation guide
- Everything you need to know about the Kickstart Scheme
- An employer’s guide to managing travel-related quarantine
- The Good Work Plan: defining employment status key questions
- The Good Work Plan: employment rights at-a-glance
- 5 simple steps to COSHH risk assessments
- Managing sickness and absence in the workplace
- Employee rights during probation
- Managing employee wellbeing
Discounted services available to members of SPVS, VMG or VetShare – plus a Congress Attendee Offer of an additional 3 MONTHS FREE SERVICE!
Citation is your one-stop-shop for everything HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety and quality and compliance.
Whether it’s help with recruitment and retention, Health & Safety policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, risk assessments (and everything else in-between), Citation will become your partner and personal advisor, supporting you whenever you need it.
If you become a client of Citation, their service includes:
- Access to a dedicated local consultant and site visits
- 24-hour expert advice line and financial protection via The Citation Advice Guarantee
- Full legal documentation, such as handbooks, contracts and policies
Better still, if you sign up as a new client before 30 June 2021 for a new (not renewal) core compliance service, Citation will offer Congress attendees an additional 3 months free service.
Find out more about the offer and enquire below.
Interested? Contact Citation today