As in previous years, this year’s programme will offer a wide variety of non-clinical sessions on business, leadership and management. There’ll be plenty suitable for all the team – if you’re just starting out or are contemplating life beyond your veterinary career. Why not challenge your learning and try something different?
And as we’re virtual, all sessions will be recorded and made available to watch at your leisure, so no need to miss a thing.
We’re delighted to have Craig Bennett, The Wildlife Trusts CEO, open Congress on Thursday 13 May. Joining Craig across 4 streams will be an eclectic mix of international speakers, including:
- The ever-popular, Katherine Eitel Belt, LionSpeak
- Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge QI Clinical Lead
- Femi Otitoju, Challenge Consultancy
- David Giraldi, VetPartners, Italy
- Dr Abosede “GB” Ajayi, Consultant in Emergency Medicine & Consultant Sports Physician, Chair – Medical Commission, European Universities Sports Association
- Carolyne Crowe chairing a panel session on Psychological Safety
- Hannah James on how sustainability saves money
- Alan Robinson, Vet Dynamics
- Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods
- Rachel Davis, The Coaching Cabin
- Helen Ballantyne, NHS
- Wendy Nevins
- Friday afternoon small-group, interactive workshops with some of our top speakers
- NEW FOR 2021: European stream featuring David Giraldi, Vet Partners Italy & Joop Loomans, Oculus
Click here for the full programme.
We’ll also be offering access to the virtual exhibition enabling attendees to set up meetings, find out about innovative products and services, and have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes from the wide variety of sponsors and exhibitors.