One of the great benefits of hosting this year’s VMG SPVS Congress – 13-14 May, as a virtual event is that it opens us up to the entire world!
This means we are able to bring you exciting and engaging international speakers who would normally be unable to attend our live events, sharing new insights based on their experiences from different locations.
- David Giraldi, Vet Partners, Italy – Practice Consolidation: what Europe can learn from a mature veterinary market
- Joop Loomans, Oculus Insights, Netherlands – Team Engagement and Retention: a worldwide challenge
- Miguel Ángel Díaz Sánchez, New Way Coaching, Spain – Giving and Receiving Feedback: common mistakes and practical solutions from real coaching sessions with vets
- Bob Magnus, Oculus Insights, USA – Expanding the Pie: win wins in client, team or personal negotiations
- Angie Arora, Seneca College, Toronto – Veterinary Social Work: A New Paradigm
- Plus 2 sessions from the fantastic Katherine Either Belt, LionSpeak, USA – Vision, Values and Strategy: What they are and why they matter + Achieving Team Compliance without being the Bad Guy.
Click here for the latest programme details.
As in previous years, we have a wide variety of non-clinical sessions for the whole team, from those starting out to those contemplating life beyond their veterinary career. From managing debt to saving money through sustainability, flexi-working to leading in a time of change, courageous conversations to creating a digital strategy, it’s a programme designed to fulfil all needs in these trickiest of times.
We will also be recording all sessions, which means you can catch up on every session after the event, at your leisure.
We have some great offers including member early bird and bundle deals, so why not register today!