Join us at ICC Wales, Newport
We’re delighted to be able to return to Newport for Congress 2022, and for the first time will be at the fantastic new ICC Wales. This state-of-the-art conference venue is located in the ground of Celtic Manor, giving us the best of both venues.
Click here for full price details including member discounts and bundle deals.
Congress 2020 Highlights
Heading up our lecture programme will be firefighter, psychologist and writer. Sabrina Cohen-Hatton, who we’re delighted to have open Congress. Joining Sabrina this year will be some fantastic new speakers along with the return of some of our most popular presenters from recent years. Speakers back by popular demand include:
- Rebecca Armstrong, Sparkle Development
- Carolyne Crowe, VDS Training
- Brian Faulkner, Colourful CPD & BVRA
- Dave Nicol, VetX International
- Lou ‘the Vet Nurse’ Northway
- Dan Tipney, VetLed
We’re also excited to present a wide range of speakers, from within the veterinary profession and beyond, speaking for the first time including:
- Lucy Grieve, BEVA SVP, discussing equine flexible working and out of hours
- Rhiannon Gibbs, Ad-Esse, on the importance of your practice vision, mission and values
- Andrew Kitton on work/ life balance plus driving performance through feedback
- Laura Playforth, RCVS Knowledge, on how to conquer your caseload peak
- Iain Price, VDS Training, addressing imposterism for both you and your team
- Mark Tabachnik exploring how our brain relates to our ability to be great leaders
SPVS and VMG will be presenting their own curated streams, along with streams dedicated to those that are New to Management and considering Setting up Practice.
Successfully trialled in 2021, Saturday afternoon will see a range of small interactive workshops, pre-bookable in advance.
Plus, don’t miss our Exhibitor Stream, where our diverse exhibitors will showcase all they have to offer your practice.
Click here for the full programme.
- Understanding Practice Culture
- Enabling Inclusion
- Finding Joy as an Antidote to Burnout
- Time Management
- RVNs as QI Ambassadors
- Why Behaviour Matters
- Leading When you Don’t Have the Answers
- Digital Innovation
- Performance Management
- Content Marketing
- Dedicated New to Management stream
- Dedicated Setting Up Practice stream
Being back together is most definitely a reason to celebrate, so don’t miss our Friday night Presidents’ Party – put on your glad rags and join us for a night of fun, frolics and fantastic food.
If you’re arriving early, then come along to our Thursday night networking drinks up at Celtic Manor – time to catch up with old friends, and make new over a complimentary drink and nibbles.
All attendees are invited to spend time in the exhibition hosting a wide selection of companies focused on the business, management, marketing and client-facing aspects of veterinary practice. The exhibition space offers a relaxed environment for you to meet suppliers, with seating throughout for informal discussions and networking. Lunches, tea and coffee are all served within the exhibition area.
Covid-19 and Your Safety
Rest assured we’ll be working with ICC Wales to ensure that all necessary safety protocols are in place to ensure you can relax and make the most out of your Congress experience.
Please note all accommodation for Congress 2022 is bookable directly with hotels. Click here for further details.