The Welsh Government have introduced a 3-week ‘circuit break’ of new restrictions to take place between 26th December and 16th January. Whilst this timing does not affect Congress, and we are confident of the COVID precautions we and the ICC have in place, we will be reviewing the situation in the first week of the new year.
Please see below our latest protocol which will be further updated to reflect any future changes in Government guidelines.
- On arrival all attendees will be asked to show:
- Proof of a negative Covid test result within the past 24 hours or proof of natural immunity
- Plus, a valid NHS Covid pass
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all indoor spaces (unless the individual is exempt), apart from when seated whilst eating and drinking.
- Hand santiser stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Single entrance and exit systems will be implemented in the exhibition hall along with a one way system to and from lecture sessions, utilisation of space to support the safe movement of people around the venue
- Hands free check-in and badge collection
- Ventilation to maximise fresh air rates wherever possible and we will be continually monitoring the environmental quality throughout the event to ensure we are providing a healthy space
- Operating of robust cleaning schedules before and during the event including electrostatic spraying and High Impact Touchpoint cleaning of door handles, table-tops, seat arms, audio-visual equipment, taps and hot drinks machines