We have been closely monitoring the changing Coronavirus situation and have regretfully made the decision to postpone the following upcoming events, to protect delegate welfare.
Courses & Dates
- Vet Wellbeing in Practice – 25 March, Bristol
- Quality Improvement: Taking Your Practice Forward – 29 April, Preston
- Vet Wellbeing in Practice – 14 May, Solihull
- Management Mastery: Leadership Skills For a Happy, Productive Team – 20 May, Milton Keynes
- Profitabile Practice: Improving Your Bottom Line – 11 June, Berkshire
We are currently looking into alternative dates later in the year and will advise these as soon as these are available. To register you interest in any of the above postponed events click here.
For details of all 2020 CPD events click here.
In the meantime please accept our apologies and we hope to be operating as normal in the not too distant future.
Best wishes and stay safe,
SPVS VMG Events