- Values-based leadership and veterinary business development in the digital age – Dr Elizabeth Jackson, School of Management, Curtin University, Western Australia
- 21st Century Leadership: The role we all play to ensure an inclusive veterinary practice – Richard Casey, Blue Cross & VMG
- Disaster Preparation: What a manager should have in place for the next big challenge! – Whilmari Swift, Vet Dynamics
- Front of House: a post-Covid Evolution – Kayleigh Page and Danielle Bowers, Drove Vets and BVRA Members
- Courageous Conversations – Katherine Eitel Belt, LionSpeak
- The Power of a Growth Mindset: why certain habits of mind matter in clinical improvement –
Professor Bill Lucas, University of Winchester
- Leading a Culture of Feedback – Becky Dobell, VetPartners
- Coaching and Mentoring: back to basics – Ian Byrne, Head of Learning and Development, Parkdean Resorts
- Cultural Intelligence – Becky Armstrong, Sparkle Training and Development
- Panel Discussion – Post-Covid Leadership and Management: What I’ve learnt in 2020! –
Including: Renay Rickard, Kernow Veterinary Group; Andrew Whitfield-Roberts, White Cross Vets: Whilmari Swift, Vet Dynamics: Leigh-Anne Brown, Vets4Pets. Chair: Liz Somerville
Click here for full programme details.
Why not join us for two streams of live and interactive sessions along with a digital exhibition and don’t worry if you can’t attend or would like to catch up on what you may have missed – all sessions will be recorded for you to download and watch at your leisure.
Tickets are £50 for members and £75 for non-members, with tickets for additional team members at just £25.
Register now at spvs-vmg-events.co.uk