Focus on Leadership & Management Virtual Summit
All sessions recorded and available for access now
Additional team members: £25+vat
Following the success of our first virtual summit in June, we’re turned our focus to all things management in our Focus on Leadership and Management Virtual Summit, on Tuesday 1st December 2020.
We brought together two streams of lectures from those at the forefront of management training, along with a digital exhibition, to bring you the most up-to-date management practices and advice.
All sessions were recorded and are now available to attendees, so you can catch up on every lecture at your leisure.
We were delighted to have LionSpeak‘s Katherine Eitel Belt join us along with a fantastic line-up of speakers that also included:
- Professor Bill Lucas, University of Winchester, on The Power of a Growth Mindset
- Becky Armstrong, Sparkle Coaching and Development, on Cultural Intelligence
- Becky Dobell, VetPartners, discussing How to Lead a Culture of Feedback
- Dr Elizabeth Jackson, School of Management, Curtin University, Western Australia discussing Values-based Leadership
- Whilmari Swift, Vet Dynamics, on Disaster Preparation
- Richard Casey, Blue Cross & VMG, sharing his thoughts on 21st Century Leadership
- Sarah Dena on Coaching and Mentoring
- Kayleigh Page and Danielle Bowers, Drove Vets, sharing BVRA’s research and their own experiences on Front of House during and post Covid
This year has obviously been a learning curve for all of us, so we finished up with a panel session with a Practice Manager, Head Receptionists, Head Nurse and a practice owner on what they’ve learnt in 2020.
Click here for full synopses of the sessions.
This day is a must for those taking their first step into management along with those who have been in management roles for a while and looking to enhance their skills and knowledge. As such, we’re giving practices the opportunity to sign up one team member, then bring the rest for just £25.