We’re proud to announce or final line up for next week’s SPVS & VMG Focus on Our Digital Future Virtual CPD Summit full of amazing speakers at the forefront of digital development over two streams of live and interactive sessions:
- Nuala Summerfield, Virtual Veterinary Specialists (VVS) – Creating a Virtual Referral Service in your GP Practice
- Jo Woodnutt, VetHelpDirect, Kayleigh Walsh, ICR Vets – Teleconsultations: a whole team approach
- Alan Robinson, Vet Dynamics – Harnessing Technology to drive efficiency and profitability
- Susie Samuel, Vet Help Direct, Peter Haworth, New Era Vets & Tanya Crawley, Vets4Pets, Swindon – Teleconsults post Covid-19
- Ruth Serlin, Lecturer in Veterinary Professionalism, Royal Vet College – Adapting your consultation styles to the small screen
- Thom Jenkins, PetsApp – Client Communications in a Post Covid 19 World
- Jack Peploe, Vet IT Services – Is your Practice Cyber Secure?
- Andrew Rastall, Connected Vet – Making more of emails and why your database may be your most under-used resource
- Peter Renwick, Plexi – Making a Move to a Paperless Inpatient Workflow System?
- Robert Dawson, Vet-AI – AI – a threat to practice or a major breakthrough in improved diagnosis?
Plus our debate session – Future Proof Practice Management Systems with Paul May – MWI Animal Health, Alan Robinson – Vet Dynamics, Susie Samuel – VetHelpDirect, Peter Renwick – Plexi Software. Chair: Nick Lloyd – Vet XML
And to engage both body and mind we will be opening and closing the day with a virtual yoga session.
Click here for our full timetable.
So come and join us on 23rd of June. All sessions will be recorded and made available to attendees after the event, so you can catch up on every lecture at your leisure.
Click here for further details and to register.
We look forward to seeing you!