Thinking about bringing your family to Congress 22? There’s lots to keep them happy!
For those with babies and/or toddlers our family room equipped with toys, play mats, changing and fridge facilities is conveniently located within ICC.*
Explore nature with woodland walks and running trails accessible directly from ICC, and located close to the family room.
And of course, partners are welcome to our Friday night President’s Party, where you can let your hair down and dance the night away for just £50 including 2-course buffet dinner!
The following fantastic activities are also available to book in advance directly with Celtic Manor Resort, located next to ICC:
- Forest nets – adventure playground in the trees
- Forest jump – tree top adventure
- Toptracer interactive golf game
- Laser archery and clays
- 3 world class golf courses
- Spa treatments**
And if you’re staying at Celtic Manor or Coldra Court, you also have access to their spa, pool and gym facilities.
So why not bring the entire family to SPVS VMG Congress 22, Newport 13-14 May.
We have some fantastic ticket deals including, member weekend from £325, lower income weekend from £162.50 and group weekend discounts from £210 per person!
Click here for registration and price information.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with the latest Congress news.
* Opening times Friday 13th – 9:30 – 17:30, Saturday 14th – 9:30 – 16:00. **Spa treatments do not include access to Forum Health Club facilities, unless you are staying at Celtic Manor Resort.