Mailing Information Congress 2022 Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Keystone Conference and Event Management Ltd, whose registered office is at Pen House, Box, Glos, GL6 9HF.
- The prize draw is open to all who complete the following form, and entrance into the prize draw will be automatic upon completion: https://spvs-vmg-events.co.uk/events-mailing-updated-information/
- There is no entry fee.
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the prize draw. Additional entries for the same person will be removed from the prize draw.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 November 2021. After this date the no further completed forms will be entered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: One delegate weekend ticket to the SPVS-VMG Congress 2022 (21-22 January 2022) at ICC Wales.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by SPVS and VMG.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.