3 June 2020 | Live one day webinar
Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods; Kat Biglen, Citation & Georgina Hills, IVC and VMG
Chair: Pete Orpin, SPVS
Covid-19 has created significant financial challenges for veterinary practices. According to a recent SPVS survey, income reductions of between 40-60% have occurred and practices have to consider how best they can restructure their practices most effectively.
Join Mark Harwood from Veterinary Accountants, Hazlewoods, Kat Biglen, HR Consultant with Citation and Georgina Hills, Operations Manager, IVC and Director, VMG for a one-day practice profitability live webinar. Pete Orpin from SPVS will chair. This webinar will look at the changed financial landscape and how you need to adapt to survive and optimise your practice profitability moving forward.
The day will focus on ensuring you are well set up to manage this ‘acute phase’ of the crisis, the ‘transitional phase’ into a new normal, and a prolonged recession may follow. We will cover:
- Finances / new KPIs for a new situation
- Efficiency and sustainable working practices
- HR issues and how they impact on finance: the new furloughing rules, unfurloughing, renegotiating contracts and/or redundancies
- Increasing profit: what can I do right now and going forward, including pricing, managing costs, staffing options. To include case study examples
- Cash flow, debt management and borrowing; are you using government support? How is it working? Pros and cons.
This will be a very interactive day. We are limiting the number of delegates so that we have a small group who can share experience through the day and ask questions in a safe and supportive environment. Each session will conclude with a live Q&A session, where Mark Harwood and/or Kat Biglen will be joined by Georgina Hills, IVC and VMG, who will bring her experience from both private and corporate practice, to answer your questions. There will be the opportunity to chat in smaller groups to fellow delegates over breaks and lunch. Feel free to send us any questions in advance or topics you would like to see covered.
Who will benefit
This will be relevant to managers, owners and leaders with responsibility for any aspect of practice finance.
THIS EVENT HAS NOW ENDED.