Here’s a taster of what to expect from our Profitable Practice in The Covid Crisis: Getting your business back on track live one day webinar, on Wednesday 3rd of June.
Hosted by Mark Harwood from Veterinary Accountants, Hazlewoods, the day will be split into 6 sessions of invaluable information and advice:
- Setting the scene: What shape is the veterinary profession in given the challenges of Covid-19? What great practice learnings have come out of Covid-19?
- Introduction to practice finance: How to see the wood from the trees! Dispel the myths! These are the areas you should be focussing on when looking at your accounts, including what KPIs to be tracking?
- Cashflow: Where do I start? This will include comparing models for tracking short and long term practice cashflow and tax saving ideas.
- Increasing profit: What can I do in the current climate to help increase practice profit? To include case study examples.
- Government and other practice support: What is out there? Is it relevant to me?
- Action plan: What am I going to do tomorrow? In one month? In one year?
Each session will conclude with a live Q&A session.
Tickets are only £75.00 for SPVS & VMG members and £95.00 for non-members.