Still looking for a reasons to attend one of our virtual events? Well here’s 6….
- Up front and close with leading speakers from within the veterinary profession and beyond – no straining your neck to get a good view, just watch from your computer screen or mobile device.
- Engage, interact and chat – want to ask a question? no need to put your hand up, just talk through the facilitated platform chat.
- Watch wherever you like – in the comfort of your home, office or even garden shed! There’s no need to travel.
- Catch up on what you’ve missed – whether you’re unable to attend the day, ducked out early or off to make tea, we record every lecture for you to download and watch at your leisure.
- Save time and money – no travelling, accommodation expenses or service station soggy sandwiches.
- Network, network, network – meet fellow delegates, speakers and exhibitors through live chat, chat rooms and video conferencing.
So why not join us for our Focus on Leadership and Management Virtual summit, 1st December? We have a full programme including two streams of live and interactive sessions from those at the forefront of management training, along with a digital exhibition.
Tickets are just £50 for members and £75 for non-members, with tickets for additional team members at just £25.
Click here for further information and to register.
We look forward to welcoming you.