To ensure the safety of all our attendees, after the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines we have updated Congress 2022 COVID-19 protocol as follows .
This protocol will be further updated to reflect any future changes in Government guidelines.
- On arrival all attendees will be asked to show:
- Proof of a negative Covid test result within the past 24 hours or proof of natural immunity
- Plus, a valid NHS Covid pass
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all indoor spaces (unless the individual is exempt), apart from when seated whilst eating and drinking.
- Hand santiser stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Single entrance and exit systems will be implemented in the exhibition hall along with a one way system to and from lecture sessions, utilisation of space to support the safe movement of people around the venue
- Hands free check-in and badge collection
- Ventilation to maximise fresh air rates wherever possible and we will be continually monitoring the environmental quality throughout the event to ensure we are providing a healthy space
- Operating of robust cleaning schedules before and during the event including electrostatic spraying and High Impact Touchpoint cleaning of door handles, table-tops, seat arms, audio-visual equipment, taps and hot drinks machines